Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 8/20/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Coordinates, oversees, and /or performs a wide variety of administrative, secretarial, and program support activities on behalf of the registrar’s department. Serves as the primary point of operational and administrative contact for internal and external constituencies, often on complex and confidential issues. This position has frequent contact with students, faculty and staff.
• Answer and maintain the main phone line acting as the first point of contact with the department from center personnel and students providing exceptional customer service answering questions and/or directing them appropriately.
• Track in all incoming work for office and distribute to appropriate person. Example: Transcripts, PURs, etc
• Run daily tracking report and email out to recipients
• Process university wide sanctions: warning, probation, suspension, dismissal.
• Process name change/SSN/DOB/address changes or corrections.
• Prepare Dean’s List three times a year (Fall, Spring, and Summer).
• Responsible for the Commencement database and all related correspondence and communication needs as well as assisting registrar during the ceremonies.
• Provide degree completion letters for campus students as needed.
• Maintain inventory of office supplies
• Process OCICU registrations
• Assist in submitting transcripts of athletes to the NCAA.
• Supervisors student workers
• Provide support and back-up for other office functions as needed (Transcripts, Mail, Degree/Enrollment verifications, grade changes, CTAM, registration corrections)
• Maintain confidentiality of information
• Participate and contribute to the success of official events, including, but not limited to commencement.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Excellent planning skills including ability to supervise and train student workers
• Ability to assess and resolve situations and problems related to registration procedures and computerized information systems.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills, ability to manage interpersonal communication in a team environment and to perform multi-tasks in a high volume fast paced environment.
• Knowledge of common higher education standards, policies and procedures.
• Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office
• Ability to adapt, change and learn new procedures
• High School Diploma
• Associates degree or higher preferred.
• 3 years of office environment experience.
• Thorough knowledge of and experience with Registrar’s Office computerized systems and procedures in an institution of higher education.
• Colleague Student Information System experience preferred.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.