Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 8/26/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Job ID: 1584 - AFSCME - FT
This 40 hour, 10 month position is in Vending Services. The position assists in inventory control by performing tasks related to receiving, storing, and dispensing goods.
1) Receives and unloads supplies and materials; checks invoice and shipment to ensure accuracy.
2) Enters shipments received into computer system; stores supplies and materials in appropriate manner
3) Issues materials and supplies according to set procedures; enters records of materials disbursed into
4) Assists customers of storeroom; answers questions and provides information.
5) Maintains work area in a neat and orderly manner; maintains any equipment.
Physical effort usually requires considerable walking, standing, and lifting of materials weighing 25 to 50 pounds. Periodic assignments given which entail dealing with modestly unpleasant physical situations.
Knowledge of receiving procedures; knowledge of computer operation; knowledge of inventory control procedures.
Miami University, an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with smoke- and tobacco-free campuses, is committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.