Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 12/3/2012.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
- (20%) Help Ticket Support: Process tickets routed to the “Banner”, “MetroConnect”, “Imaging” and “Workflow” Teams. This includes Triage, customer contact, troubleshooting, and resolution of as many of these requests as possible.
– (20%) Banner Document Management and Workflow Support: System support for the University Document Management system and accounts, and development of Banner Workflows for University offices.
– (15%) Security Processing: Security request management for Banner forms/jobs, UC4, BRM, Cognos/ODS, Banner Document Management, and Banner Workflow accounts; acquiring Module Owner approvals.
– (15%) Research Issues: Research issues reported, and through analysis determine the root cause of the issues. Then, determine short and/or long term resolution to prevent future occurrences.
- (10%) Testing: Test code developed by the programmer/analysts, and coordinate testing with end users.
– (10%) Documentation: Working with other Programmer/analysts, document common processes for common problem resolution and submit them to the Help Desk Knowledgebase. Document new procedures.
– (5%) Administrative Support: Respond to calls made directly to programmer/analysts to ascertain the nature of the request or inquiry and attempt to resolve the issues/requests. Organize larger group meetings and training sessions, including room acquisition, etc.
– (5%) Other Duties as Assigned.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.