Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 9/30/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
University of La Verne
Housing & Residential Life-Community Assistant
Job Description Summary:
The Community Assistant (CA) is a position with the greatest opportunity to have a positive impact on students. Within the Housing & Residential Life network, you will be able to maximize your own potential and greatly enhance your University experience. We regard this position as an opportunity for developing leadership and a sense of responsibility. Being a CA is a learning experience that can greatly enhance your skillset and provide you the tools you need to prepare you for the workforce.
• Check-in and check-out of residents
• Perform lockout procedures
• Ensure approved flyers, brochures and notices are posted or distributed timely, including removing outdated posted communication
• Assist at campus events, including but not limited to Preview Day, Spotlight Weekend, Move-In Weekend, etc.
• Perform duties related to Residential Facilities concerns including reports, work orders, and other administrative duties as required.
• Know Housing policies and procedures contained in the Resident Handbook and website.
• Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail and packages
• Attend mandatory all staff meetings and scheduled in-service training sessions
• Represent self and as a Housing & Residential Life team member in a professional manner in all phases of your responsibilities. Appropriate behavior, both on and off campus is expected, including, but not limited to, abiding by all University rules and regulations, all policies and procedures set forth in the Terms & Conditions of the Housing Agreement and Resident Handbook.
• Other tasks that are assigned by the Associate Director of Administrative Services and the Assignment Coordinator.
Must be in good judicial, academic and financial standing with the University.
Location: La Verne Central Campus
Special Instructions: If interested, contact Jake Warner, Assignments Coordinator by phone at (909) 448-4437 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: http://apptrkr.com/653008
The University of La Verne is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employment or employees on any basis prohibited by state and federal law. University of La Verne hires and promotes individuals based on their qualifications and is consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, disability, medical condition a or sexual orientation
Copyright ©2015 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.