Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 11/30/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Job ID: 1502. Unclassified - FT
Writes and maintains test automation. Executes test plans according to established quality assurance standards. Tracks quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts. Executes all phases of quality assurance testing, including analysis of product requirements to produce test requirements, and development and execution of functional/system test plans in a multi-tiered environment.
1. Leads development of application test plans.
2. Participates in test environment design and builds test data.
3. Writes & reproduces accurate software problem reports.
4. Performs testing for multiple or complex projects & retests as necessary.
5. Executes manual and/or automated test scripts for moderately complex projects.
6. Executes application test plans and reports results to developers
7. Participates in formal reviews of business requirements and application designs.
8. Reviews and reports complex test results.
9. Assists in development of in-house test tools.
10. Actively promotes a customer-oriented approach throughout IT Services.
11. Participates in professional development activities.
12. May teach an approved one credit hour course per semester on an as needed basis and with division approval.
13. Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field by date of hire and 2 years relevant experience
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field by date of hire and 4 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an unrelated field by date of hire and 4 years of relevant experience
-6 years of relevant experience
Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience providing the knowledge/skills/abilities listed above may be substituted. Experience in these knowledge/skills/abilities may be earned concurrently.
Miami University, an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with smoke- and tobacco-free campuses, is committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.