Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 12/18/2011.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Registrar/Student Academic Programs Office provides services to students at The Fletcher School in the areas of records, international student advising, and other areas related to student academic life. This office also provides assistance to Fletcher School faculty and staff.
The Assistant Registrar:
* Helps manage all student academic records, including updating and maintaining information on the university student information system (SIS);
* Works closely with Registrar and Associate Registrar to collaborate on academic advising and related policies;
* Oversees the student course registration process each semester;
* Creates annual academic calendar and semester course schedules;
* Ensures the integrity and confidentiality of academic records by maintaining strict compliance with FERPA, the Solomon Act, other federal regulations, and University records and archival policies;
* Produces two annual publications: Fletcher Course Bulletin and Fletcher Faces;
* Handles responsibility for updating relevant sections on the academic site of Fletcher homepage;
* Coordinates records issues with the bursars office, and financial aid office, the Ginn library, and the health services office;
* Maintains and creates standard and ad hoc enrollment reports via a central data warehouse and in-house access database;
* Prepares annual reports of registration, graduation and general biographical statistics for the university Fact Book;
* Performs other projects as directed by the Executive Associate Dean, Academic Dean or Registrar.
1. Bachelor's degree
2. Minimum of five plus (5+) years of related experience
3. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Products and Student Information System
Preferred Qualifications: A Master's degree is preferred. Knowledge of rules, regulations and laws regarding student records and enrollment is beneficial. Registrar experience in a graduate or professional school setting is a plus. The preferred candidate will possess solid analytical and problem solving skills, outstanding communication and organizational skills, effective public speaking and presentation skills, the ability to work effectively with diverse populations, and excellent judgment. In addition, the candidate should be enthusiastic, motivated and able to work with multiple constituencies medical and graduate students, faculty, and staff on multiple campuses and at affiliated institutions.
Special Work Schedule Requirements: On occasion is expected to work outside of business hours and during commencement, on the weekend.
Tufts University is an AA/EO employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.