Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 11/18/2012.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Responsible for executiving defined responsibilities & delivering results for complex problems.
• Counsel students and alumni on career planning/development, including job-search skill development and job search strategies, as well as resume writing, cover letter development, internships and mock interviews.
• Engage in outreach activities such as conducting classroom, residence hall and other presentations on career-related topics.
• Oversee outreach efforts to engage and involve the freshman and sophomore classes with Career Services.
• Serves as a Career Liaison to specific faculty department(s) to enhance communication with Career Services.
• Manage the Mentor Database, soliciting participation and monitoring usage.
• Coordinate Sophomore Disorientation Program.
• Coordinate panels and other informational events/networking activities to provide career track information.
• Co-manage Office of Career Service’s webpage.
• Assist with and participates in departmental programs and events.
• Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
Master’s degree (M. A.) or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Must be willing to work one night a week, if necessary
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.