Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 9/1/2011.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Vice President for Enrollment Management and Marketing
Founded by the Congregation of Holy Cross in 1948, Stonehill is a private Catholic college located just 22-miles from downtown Boston on a beautiful 384-acre campus in Easton, Massachusetts. With a student to faculty ratio of 13:1, the College engages its 2,500+ students in 80+ rigorous academic programs in the liberal arts, sciences, and pre-professional fields.
The Enrollment Management and Marketing Division seeks applicants for the Vice President position. Reporting to the President of the College, this board appointed position will have a material impact on Stonehill’s admissions success, brand reputation, academic reputation and philanthropic support. This role will address numerous dynamics of the higher education market place, including, for example changing competitive set; shifting demographics; increasing geographic reach; the influence of social media; economic variables, including financial aid decision making.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead and manage the continued development of strategies and programs to ensure success for Admissions, Marketing, and Student Financial Services.
• Direct the Admissions and Department of Student Financial Services teams to achieve Stonehill College’s enrollment management goals.
• As a member of the President’s Cabinet, provide strategic counsel to the President and Division Head colleagues, and appropriately balance divisional and institutional objectives in fulfillment of the mission of the institution.
• Develop direct/database marketing & analytical programs to identify, acquire and retain students. Identify metrics by which effectiveness can be measured. Oversee the use of the student information systems and technology to enhance enrollment management.
• Provide leadership and management to a staff of 35 professionals responsible for Admissions, Student Financial Services and Marketing (web, electronic and print communications, design, publications, and media planning and buying).
• Develop and improve business processes within Division and across Stonehill College in order to more effectively and efficiently market the institution.
• Provide strategic direction and ensure the design and implementation of comprehensive integrated marketing programs and ensure highly collaborative relationships with communications/media relations team to achieve overall Stonehill College institutional goals.
• Build a robust digital marketing strategy and programs, utilizing emerging web technologies; including awareness and strategic experimentation in social media.
• Budgetary responsibility for Admissions, Student Financial Services, and Marketing functions of College.
• Assume additional responsibilities as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
The Vice President for Enrollment Management and Marketing will provide strategic thought-leadership and outstanding management to a large cross functional team charged with creating and implementing programs in support of institutional and enrollment management objectives. Drive the Admissions and Marketing planning and execution process to ensure the goals of the college are met.
The ideal candidate will have a Masters Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Stonehill College offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. For additional information about this position, candidates should contact:
Julie Ried, Director
The Ward Group
Applicants who will enrich the diversity of the campus community are strongly encouraged to apply.
Stonehill College is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.