Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 1/12/2016.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
RISD is seeking an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills for the recently added positon of Treasury Manager. This position plays the critical role of managing the cash in the College's accounts and the College's unclaimed property process. The successful candidate will utilize their relationship skills to manage cash operations of college and daily banking relationships. Providing important financial data the Treasury Manager assists the CFO and Controller with college's endowment and debt. To follow are details regarding the position:
1. Responsible for developing and overseeing the cash forecast for the college. Responsible for all college daily banking relationships and operations. Assures daily liquidity requirements and optimum investment positions.
2. Oversees the college's corporate debt structure. Responsible for debt compliance and reporting, including financial covenant calculations.
3. Serves as an authorized signature authority on all investment and bank accounts and all checks issued. Approves wire transfers and ACH from all college bank and investment accounts at levels approved by the Board.
4. Monitors investment risk levels as required by FAS 157, including proper documentation.
5. Leads the preparation of annual financial statements, annual audit and tax returns as they relate to investments and debt.
6. Responsible to provide financial data to the Treasurer and CFO for development and implementation of investment strategy for cash holdings that fluctuate between $20 million and $60 million.
7. Manages banking system access for college employees.
8. Oversees and manages cashier/bookkeeper, day-to-day cash monitoring, cash projection and cash balances.
9. Provides cash reports and ad-hoc reports and analyses for CFO, Controller and Board as requested.
10. Completes and ensures accurate reconciliation of all college bank/investment accounts.
11. Responsible for managing the cash in our operating accounts, including monitoring cash flow, ensuring the availability of cash for daily operations and investing excess funds in short-term instruments.
12. Responsible for sales tax calculations and related payments.
13. Responsible for tracking uncashed checks. Communicates with payees and submits unclaimed property to the State of Rhode Island in accordance with state law.
14. Identifies and recommends process improvements and efficiencies as appropriate.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.