Detailed Job Description
Center for Online Learning (COL)
Under the general direction of the Decision Support Manager, the Workforce Analyst maintains responsibility for analyzing and communicating all facets of real-time call volume, chat optimization and email traffic as well as providing real-time and historical reporting and auditing at individual, team and overall levels. The role will devise call campaigns including assembling the target population for outreach and formatting for implementation. The role also communicates data-driven recommendations to augment workforce management processes as well as proposing and implementing enhancements, (in coordination with department leaders within the Admissions, Student and Faculty Services, Student Advising and Financial Aid Support areas at the Student Support Center). The Workforce Analyst will follow processes and operations set forth by the Decision Support Manager.
- Actively seek department leaders’ input to assess their real-time workforce monitoring, reporting and auditing needs utilizing Cisco Call Manager and Historical Reports, Salesforce CRM, LivePerson Chat reports, Cistera and Colleague reporting sources.
- Devise specific phone outreach campaigns by assembling the reporting necessary from multiple sources to support Financial Aid, Enrollment, Student Services and Student Advising outreach initiatives. Update and adjust call campaigns to track outreach outcomes, date of last contact and statistics to support effectiveness.
- Monitor current state activities utilizing Cisco Call Manager software tools and LivePerson Chat, and form real-time recommendations based on findings that will enhance our service delivery in the Enrollment, Student Advising and Financial Aid Support areas including forecasting staffing needs based on historical and real-time trends and resource optimization to include best time/day to call.
- Analyze and suggest improvements in shift schedules, times, and alert departmental leaders of anomalies or inefficiencies of work time by optimizing use of reporting tools; Cisco Call Manager, Salesforce, Colleague, Cistera and LivePerson.
- Devise and operate the Satisfactory Academic Progress, (SAP) analytics function so that current-state SAP student status and criteria necessary to achieve compliance can be communicated effectively by Student Advising.
- Operate in a team environment where reporting duties may involve optimizing cross-functional opportunities so that initiatives are met and student-impacting items are addressed via a team approach regardless of role.
- Troubleshoot downtime occurrences and be able to address network/telephony issues in order to relay issues and status clearly to University Technology Services, (UTS) in an event of a system interruption.
- Other duties as assigned by the Decision Support Manager.
- Superior oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to engage with a variety of constituents (Enrollment, Admissions, Student Advising, Student and Faculty Services and Financial Aid) at the Student Support Center, while maintaining clear communication with key departments such as University Technology Services to troubleshoot and resolve technology issues.
- Superior organizational skills; ability to execute multiple objectives concurrently while operating in a team environment.
- Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends.
- Expert-level knowledge with entire MS Office Suite and managing confidential databases and maintaining data integrity.
- Previous experience with Network/Telephony terminology and utilization.
- Associate’s degree from a regionally accredited institution required.
- Three to five years of experience in a high-volume contact center environment.
- Associate’s degree from a regional accredited college or university.
- Previous contact center administrative experience required.
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
Experience with Colleague, Salesforce,Cisco Call Manager, Cistera and LivePerson.