Student Account Advisor -
Saint Leo University
in Dade City Florida
Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 9/15/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either
Higher Education Executives,
Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants,
. You can also
utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria.
Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background
either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Dade City, Florida
Detailed Job Description
Work with students to provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely, and accurate A/R collections and bad debt write offs.
- Communicate with students and university staff via phone, email, or mail, regarding delinquent accounts, payment agreements, discrepancies, collections, and write offs
- Perform reversing write off entries for collection payments received on collection accounts
- Perform pre-collection functions and processes
- Work collection files for demand letters and preparation to write off to collection agency
- Prepare and enter bad debt write off adjusting entries to accounts
- Perform necessary procedures to send written off accounts to collection agency
- Utilize Colleague Communication screens for proper account management and tracking
- Develop, implement, and maintain reports for accounts written off to collections agency
- Enter and/or remove appropriate write off and collection holds/flags on accounts
- Perform related collection tasks as assigned
- PC Proficiency to include Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills/ phone skills
- High degree of professional assertiveness
- High degree of confidentiality
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem-solving skills
- HS diploma
- 2 years office experience.
- Associates Degree
- Ellucian Colleague experience
- Experience working with college students and parents
- Collections experience
- Student Account Advisor
- innovative Catholic university
- higher education to the military
- leader in online higher education
- Bursar and Student Accounts
|Employment Type:||Administrative Staff|
See Job Description
|Level of Job:
||Analyst / Staff
|Type of School:||4 - Year / Masters Institution|
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.