Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 11/12/2012.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
-Plan, install, test and configure new Datatel Colleague, WebAdvisor and Portal application software and updates
-Maintain the ERP's Unix/Linux Operating System including software updates and account administration
-Oversee and perform tuning, installation and upgrades of UniData
-Ensure proper user access and security of Colleague and WebAdvisor databases.
-Maintain custom interfaces between Datatel and the university sub-systems (ICMS web site, MS Exchange, Kronos, Blackboard commerce and course management software, VingCard Persona and Resource25)
-Serve as an Envision programmer for our custom applications
-Maintain documentation of custom systems and procedures.
-Participate in or manage special project teams at the discretion of the director of university applications, related to improving overall efficiencies of delivering information services.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least five years experience supporting Datatel or another higher education ERP system
- Demonstrated knowledge of microcomputers, from both hardware and software standpoints
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems, user administration and scripting
- Knowledge of SQL, triggers, stored procedures, database security, backup and maintenance plans, etc., preferably Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with the Windows operating system, including Microsoft Sharepoint and IIS
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
-Willingness to work off hours and weekends for system upgrades and implementations
Desired Minimum Qualifications:
-5 years of Datatel ERP support in a Unidata environment
-Experience with Envision programming including Colleague Studio expertise
Full Time - 12 Month - careers.quinnipiac.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=52638
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.