Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 9/10/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Purpose of the Instructional Designer is to work with faculty and staff to develop and deliver, courses and learning objects in an effective manner, consistent with the selected delivery modality.
• 5 years of experience with a B.S. degree or 3 years of experience with a M.S. degree in all phases of instructional design (analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation).
• Experience supporting faculty with design and redesign of online and blended courses.
• Experience in course management system such as Canvas.
• Experience in using Web 2.0 applications.
• Demonstrated experience working with multimedia applications and webinars tools.
• Experience applying Quality Matters standards to course design.
• Awareness of accessibility issues and use of assistive technologies in course design.
• Excellent interpersonal and group communication skills.
• Strong writing and editing skills.
• Advanced project management and presentation skills.
• Advanced skills in content design and development tools.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Master’s degree in Instructional Design, Instructional or Educational Technology, or Multimedia development required, or demonstrated evidence of professional work for more than two years as an Instructional Designer or Multimedia Developer in an online environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Adler University that all persons are entitled to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) protection. Adler University does not discriminate against any individual for employment because of age, religion, race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status (including unfavorable discharge from the military), or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.