Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 7/9/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Receives inquiries from internal and external clients regarding use of facilities, including classroom, theater, athletic facilities, and swimming pool.
If the client is external, provides information regarding request to the Campus President or designee for approval. Provides information to the Office of Marketing & Communications as appropriate.
Sets up or modifies event records in computerized database program.
Orders or provides referral for event support services, including equipment, physical setup, catering services, security, parking and/or custodial services.
Maintains records, follows-up on requests and prepares appropriate correspondence to both on campus personnel and off campus groups.
Anticipates and meets all customer needs accurately, professionally, and with a commitment to customer satisfaction.
Coordinates service receipts and prepares and processes billings related to facility usage, when appropriate.
Provides campus leadership with scheduling reports as needed
Works with campus leadership to adjust room assignments to accommodate emergent needs.
Serves as back up for academic schedulers during peak scheduling periods.
Assists in troubleshooting and resolving conflicts of room scheduling for credit and non-credit classes.
Participates in the Scheduling User Group meetings.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Associate’s degree
• Minimum of 2 years of equivalent full-time experience in facilities, routing or staff scheduling in a fast-paced, multi-client environment
• Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Skills in keyboarding, basic math, basic grammar and basic level word processing (MS Word) and spreadsheet applications (MS Excel)
• Proven organizational and problem-solving skills
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail skills
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills and proven ability to develop and sustain productive customer relationships
• Sensitive to appropriately respond to the needs of a diverse population
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience in facilities scheduling in an education environment.
• Experience is using a room scheduling software, especially Astra.
Standard college hours 8:30 – 5:00
This is a Full-time(1199/SEIU) Bargaining Unit position, Grade 7. Full time (1199/SEIU) bargaining unit employees at Cuyahoga Community College will be considered first for vacant positions
During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.