Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 12/30/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Dean reports to the Provost and provides leadership, management, and direction to assure that a quality level of teaching and learning, and delivery and scheduling of different course modalities, are offered to all degree and non-degree seeking students who enroll in division courses, certificates, and programs.
The Dean is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• Leadership in program growth and strategic planning initiatives;
• Assisting in all implementation strategies expected in the position including the development of and management of strategic grants and partnerships with businesses, community organizations, and government entities.
• Budget and cost-effective management within the division including labs and support centers;
• Provides leadership in satellites and College Credit Plus courses;
• Ensures assessment of a quality learning environment, faculty advising and advising of returning students, faculty evaluation and professional development, and effective personnel management of division employees.
The Business and Information Technology Division supports the mission of the College as well as the mission of other academic divisions who look to the division for development of basic knowledge and skills to support degree and certificate programs.
Master’s degree in a division discipline or related program. An earned doctoral degree is preferred.
This position requires the following:
• Seven years of organizational development experience;
• Previous leadership responsibilities in academia;
• Previous management responsibilities;
• Teaching experience in a field related to the division;
• Quality improvement experience;
• Understanding of state systems and accreditation bodies;
• Continuous professional development.
Earned doctoral degree is preferred
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/xcj7775
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.