Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 9/28/2012.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
FULL-TIME ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF ADVANCEMENT: (Vice-President of Institutional Advancement) 37.5 hours) per week. Non-Unit Professional Position. Anticipated start date: October, 2012
NECC has an opening for an Associate Director of Advancement to join our team in the Institutional Advancement Unit which is the fundraising arm of the college. The position reports to the Vice-President of Institutional Advancement.
Candidate will work closely with the VP of Institutional Advancement in maximizing opportunities as well as building and managing a portfolio of relationships with prospective donors including individuals and corporations. A successful candidate will be creative, flexible, and skilled in multitasking.
• Identifying, cultivating, soliciting and stewarding individuals, foundations and corporate donors.
• Coordinate with the I.A. staff to customize solicitations, as appropriate.
• Research of private and public sector grant opportunities in collaboration with the Dean of Development and Vice-President of Institutional Advancement.
• Ability to write and communicate with the college community to achieve successful fundraising efforts.
• Management of Scholarship Program:
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date files, records, and reports.
• Participate in college committees as necessary and collaborate with peers by attending conferences and events.
Other duties as assigned by the Vice-President for Institutional Advancement, including attendance at fundraising events, outreach and donor cultivation activities both during and outside of regular work hours.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related/pertinent field required, Masters degree preferred. 3-5 years’ experience in fundraising; community college experience preferred. Must have strong writing, communication, organizational skills and be a critical thinker. Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office with an aptitude to learn new software required. Must have experience working with databases including knowledge of Raiser’s Edge. Knowledge of Banner Systems a plus.
Must have the ability to work well in a team environment. An affinity for the mission of the community college with a strong focus on NECC’s Strategic Plan required.
Salary: $45,000.00 to $65,000.00 annually with complete fringe benefit package. Actual salary will commensurate with education and experience.
Deadline Date: September 28, 2012
NECC is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.