Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 7/6/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Assistant Athletic Director will provide assistance and support to the Athletic Director by providing leadership, organization, administrative oversight and evaluation for the Athletic Department. This position will have direct oversight of the Athletic Communications staff.
Support the University’s mission and core values as a contributing member of the University’s community as well as perform the following basic functions:
Serve on Director of Athletics administrative leadership team
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Management, Journalism, or related field
• Experience managing employees and work-study
• Experience in an intercollegiate sports information environment or athletic communications office
• Ability to effectively communicate with various constituents on a wide variety of topics
• Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Computer skills to include: Excel, Word, HTML
and in-game statistical programs such as stat crew, automated scorebook, etc.
• Ability to update web-site, social media strategie, and use various print and photo applications
Bachelor’s degree in Sport Management, Journalism or related field from a regionally accredited college or university.
Experience in an intercollegiate sports information environment.
Ability to effectively communicate with various constituents on a wide variety of topics.
Master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.