Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 11/23/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
• Oversees and manages the organization, administration, periodic review, planning, development and general effectiveness of the Medical Laboratory Technology program
• Prepares and administers budget
• Supervises and assess the performance of part-time faculty, instructional and support staff
• Oversees didactic and clinical instructional processes including student evaluations and schedules
• Counsels and advises students
• Coordinates development of curriculum and revisions
• Prepares course schedules and makes instructional assignments
• Markets program and recruits students
• Participates in department, college and professional activities/events
• Provides leadership in maintaining accreditation standards
• Performs other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE/TRAINING
• Master’s or Doctoral Degree in a Biology/Chemistry related field
• Must hold a nationally recognized generalist certification
• Minimum of three years of experience in a clinical laboratory science education that includes teaching courses, conducting and managing learning experiences, evaluating student achievement, providing input into curriculum development, policy and procedure formulation, and evaluation of program effectiveness
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
• Must have knowledge of education methods and administration as well as current accreditation and certification procedures
• Sensitivity to appropriately respond to the needs of a diverse population
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
• Ability to adapt to dynamic multipurpose campus organizational and
• work environments
• Ability to be a successful advocate for new initiatives in curriculum delivery
• Ability to understand and embrace the mission of the community college
• Possesses the energy and persistence to motivate and support others to pursue the larger goal
• Skilled in building strategic alliances within and across disciplines, and within and outside the College
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., although could entail evenings as classes and events are scheduled.
During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.