Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 8/12/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Job ID #1298 - SATSS - FT
Performs a variety of clerical and administrative tasks related to supporting daily operations of department and providing information regarding department's activities to users and potential users.
1. Answers inquiries and provides information regarding department's activities and programs to potential users.
2. Creates and distributes materials regarding department's activities and/or programs.
3. Oversees department's files and records; ensures that they are accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
4. Gathers and analyzes statistical information regarding department's programs and activities; produces reports.
5. Performs a variety of clerical tasks including answering phones, typing, and copying.
Periodic assignments given which entail dealing with modestly unpleasant physical conditions.
Requires six months of business or administrative related coursework or training beyond high school and one year of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge of computer and departmental software; knowledge of standard office procedures and equipment; research skills.
Miami University, an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with smoke- and tobacco-free campuses, is committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.