Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 2/27/2013.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
This position requires an energetic, hardworking person with good interpersonal and communication skills, to implement the enrollment marketing activities of the College. This person will work closely with prospective students, their families, counselors, alumni, and colleagues to develop and sustain relationships that will help the college achieve its recruitment goals.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
• Experience: One to three years experience in college admissions, sales or a related position.
• Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills and marketing skills required; must be enthusiastic, self-motivated and self-disciplined, organized, flexible and creative; attentive to details; must be computer proficient and possess exceptional telemarketing skills.
1) Meet the enrollment goals for the designated areas by preparing and executing an annual plan that will promote the College and attract prospective students. The plan will include fall and spring travel activities, special events, college fairs high school, and personal visits within a well defined market area to ensure College visibility and territory coverage.
2) Maintain regular contact and/or communication with prospective students, their families, and the high school counselors throughout the recruitment process and provide accurate and appropriate information about the College to all constituents.
3) Ensure that the academic quality and personal character of student recruits meet Westminster standards for those recommended for review and admittance to the College. Personal review of student academic credentials, references, and recommendations necessary for assessment prior to review by the Admissions Committee.
4) Maintain accurate records of all recruitment activities for program evaluation and historical preservation.
May offer direction to student intern or student aid that may be assisting with a designated project.
-Must be able to assist with selected Campus Visit Programs
-Coordinate and monitor student telemarketing efforts for Enrollment services
-Provide counsel and support for inquiries through matriculation for designated geographic territory.
-Support for other duties as assigned.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
Must be able to operate standard office equipment and computer software for admissions programs. Must have a valid driver’s license.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Requires standing and sitting for extended periods of time, as well as normal bending and reaching. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines. Requires a normal range of hearing and vision. Requires lifting a travel case or materials up to 25 lbs. May also require driving long distances and the ability to navigate city traffic.
Typical office environment with considerable amount of time dedicated to territory travel.
How To Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter of interest, your resume, and at contact information for at least three professional references to: Westminster College, Attn: Kelle Silvey, 501 Westminster Avenue, Fulton, MO 65251 or email this information to Kelle.Silvey@westminster-mo.edu EOE.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.