Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 7/8/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
This position functions as a specialist focused on Identity and Account Management (IAM) as well as a general information security (InfoSec) specialist. As an IAM specialist, this position will be responsible for administration of IAM systems and procedures. This will include close coordination with other IT teams, including Linux, Windows, and Banner teams to design, create, implement, and maintain IAM processes. As an InfoSec specialist, this position will be responsible for administration of security systems such as antivirus, security scanning systems, security training systems, and others. This position will participate in regular meetings with IT security teams, IT Change Management, and will also be a key participant in teams evaluating security solutions for the University.
IAM specialist – this position will research, design, create, implement, and maintain IAM systems and processes. These systems and processes will provide overarching management of user accounts from creation to deletion, providing appropriate levels of access to end users in a timely manner. This position will collaborate with IT Services systems administrators to develop process workflows which ensure that Banner, Active Directory, Linux, Email, and other systems’ account management functions reliably and within best business and security practices.
Security duties – this position will be responsible for administering, monitoring, and maintaining InfoSec systems such as antivirus, security scanning, event logging, and security training solutions. This position will work closely with other IT Services teams to ensure that InfoSec servers and systems are functioning as designed, and will collaborate with other IT Services teams to resolve any security issues that are identified by InfoSec systems. This position will be responsible for managing physical access for IT Services staff through facilities badge access system.
IAM/InfoSec Documentation and Reporting – this position will document existing IAM and InfoSec systems and processes. Through information gathering and discussions with appropriate IT Services staff and others, this position will create documentation of all IAM and InfoSec systems. This position will also establish scheduled and on-demand reports that will be used by IT Services staff and leadership for evaluation of IAM and InfoSec performance.
Security Incident Response – this position assists in responding to security incidents. This can include assigning tickets for malware remediation, collecting data as part of eDiscovery requests, and assisting in remediation of security related issues.
5 % Other duties as required.
• Associate’s degree in related technical field or an equivalent combination of education and experience ( one year of education is equal to two years of experience)
• Qualified individuals must possess a working knowledge of and hands-on experience with account management processes on various systems and applications such as Active Directory using Windows, Linus, and Mac operating systems.
• Must have hands-on experience with managing enterprise anti-virus solutions, and security scanning and testing solutions.
• Must have experience creating scripts to automate reporting and administration functions.
• Bachelor’s degree in related technical field.
• Experience with support and administration of IT services in a higher education environment.
• Experience with Office 365, web development, Kaspersky Endpoint Security, QuickLaunch SSO, SANS security training, Splunk, LogRythm, Nessus, Nexpose, MetaSploit, and EnCase forensics.
IMPORTANT: in order to be considered as applicant YOU MUST FILL OUT THE APPLICATION AT https://www.msudenverjobs.com. Official Transcripts will be required of the candidate selected for hire.
Note: References refer to a list of the names and contact information of three professional references.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.