Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 6/17/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Evening/Weekend Administrator (Temp PT 25 hrs/wk)
Community College of Allegheny County
Provide administrative oversight for campus during evening and weekend hours as designated.
Work location and additional information:
This is a temporary hourly position without benefits.
Campus: North Campus
Days and Hours (for hourly position):
Hours will be Monday -Thursday 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm; and Saturdays as needed from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Hours are subject to change to meet business needs.
Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred with administrative experience in school or college setting; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
1. Provide assistance to students, visitors, and campus personnel on evenings and Saturdays.
2. Establish and maintain nightly logs of campus activities.
3. Assist in the support of evening and Saturday faculty by interacting with appropriate deans, dean of student development, security, facilities staff and other campus personnel.
4. Serve as the liaison between evening clerical staff and administration.
5. Oversee campus evening services by assisting with operations during the evenings and on Saturdays.
6. Serve as liaison for evening and Saturday faculty, department heads, deans, and department directors.
7. Perform follow-up phone calls, make personal contacts, and utilize mail to support the College's strategic enrollment plans.
8. Administer periodic surveys for evening and Saturday classes.
9. Monitor and report facility usage during evening hours and on Saturdays.
10. Assist with student problems and refer as appropriate.
11. Work with campus security during emergencies.
12. Maintain retention tracking project as assigned.
13. Provide annual review of Evening Administration Manual and request updates as necessary.
14. Utilize R25/S25 to resolve classroom space issues as necessary.
15. Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
Job Category: Administrator
Job Type: Temporary Part-time
Department: Business Administration
Job Open Date: 06-05-2015
Job Close Date: 6/19/2015
All applicants must apply online at: http://apptrkr.com/615641. The College's online application system will allow you to complete a college application, apply online, answer screening questions, and attach a resume, cover letter and other documents.
Copyright ©2015 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.