Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 6/17/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
University of La Verne
Assistant/Associate Director of Admissions - CEOL: Los Angeles County Region
Job Description Summary:
The Assistant Director of Admissions (ASDA ) - CEOL leads student recruitment in the Los Angeles County region with primary focus in the San Fernando Valley and Santa Clarita areas. The ASDA will recruit for the College of Education and Organizational Leadership degree programs focusing primarily on school districts and community colleges while also including corporate entities, state and local governments, and nonprofit organizations. The ASDA directly reports to the AVP & Chief Marketing Officer (CMO ) while establishing a very close working relationship (dotted line reporting) with the Director of the Burbank Campus to which they are attached.
1. Develop and implement comprehensive student recruitment plans and strategies for the Regional Campus including any on-site programs with school districts, community colleges, and other organizational partners that reflect the University’s overall enrollment goals.
2. Schedule, organize and attend recruitment events.
3. Prospect and generate new school district, community college, and other public agency clients (primarily via HR personnel) for on-site degree programs (cohorts) and certificate offerings through research, cold-calls, referrals, outreach, and other marketing/sales initiatives. Includes solicitation, qualification, negotiation, contracting for and account maintenance of clients. Develop a complete understanding of University program offerings to properly present to potential clients.
4. Serve as the University’s primary recruitment liaison to assigned community colleges. Provide information to prospective students and recruit them for the entire University: La Verne, Regional and Online Campuses, traditional-aged and adult students.
5. Follow-up with prospective students utilizing phone calls, email, face-to-face and other communication. Conduct individual student meetings to facilitate the process of admission to enrollment for all applicants.
6. Responsible for updating prospective student information and entering/updating corporate HR contact information into the appropriate CRM system.
7. Plan and conduct information meetings including on-site corporate info sessions, open houses, etc. as appropriate for student recruitment. Coordinate with regional campus staff to facilitate student enrollment.
8. Monitor inquiries, application counts and new student registrations through Banner or other recruitment system. Utilize and maintain client and prospect lists databases.
Bachelor’s degree with 1-6 years of proven success in the area of higher education recruitment or other related sales experience.
Strong public speaking skills.
Valid California Driver’s License.
Level of qualifications will determine Assistant or Associate starting level.
Higher education study in Marketing, Communications, Sales, or Counseling desirable.
Data base management, Word processing and spreadsheet skills, and Banner/Recruiter experience.
Location: San Fernando Valley
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link:
The University of La Verne is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employment or employees on any basis prohibited by state and federal law. University of La Verne hires and promotes individuals based on their qualifications and is consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, disability, medical condition a or sexual orientation
Copyright ©2015 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.