Detailed Job Description
This position has an estimated start date of 9/1/2015.
This position, reporting to the Director of Enrollment Communications, will facilitate marketing and communication efforts in support of aggressive enrollment objectives for the University College campus.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Co-management of social media including development of comprehensive social media strategy, creating and managing content, community management, and monitoring of performance
- Drafting and editing of content for admissions marketing materials across all channels (print, electronic and Web) by utilizing academic and other resources that will effectively engage prospective students
- Maintenance of external marketing planning calendar and coordination with vendors to ensure effective strategies and timely updates of external marketing resources/listings
- Development and maintenance of comprehensive communications plan documents
- Assist with the development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of all print and electronic communication plans and content, including interfacing with external vendors as appropriate
- Serving as contact with vendors on enrollment communications technology projects to ensure timely completion
- Maintenance of image archive including digital asset management system and providing appropriate images for projects as requested by various constituents
- Co-management of daily activities of student workers, graduate assistants, and/or interns to ensure efficiency and productivity
- Oversight and management of inventory for admissions marketing and communication materials
- Development, deployment, tracking and evaluation of communication efforts to prospective students and their families throughout the admissions process
- Research, procurement and development of new emergent tools/strategies to support marketing, communications and enrollment efforts
Other responsibilities will include:
- Special projects as assigned to maintain the integrity of the database for Office of Admissions
- Data entry of applicant and/or prospective student information from various sources in Datatel and Salesforce CRM as needed
- Schedule and document meetings
- Other duties as assigned to support the overall marketing and communications efforts of the Office of Admissions
- Social media management including strategy development, content development and systems management (Hootsuite, etc.)
- Very strong writing and editing skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize based on fluctuations in the admissions cycle
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010 Suite, including PowerPoint, Publisher and Excel
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in communications, media, marketing, public relations or a related field. Extensive internship experience may be considered for recent graduate.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Vizio
- Digital Photography
A minimum of one year of experience in a related position is preferred.