Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 2/16/2013.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Registrar's Office manages all aspects related to student records and transcript information. Also maintains accurate records for all academic policies and tracks changes for each year's entering class. Also maintains the database for all courses offered to A&S and SoE students, along with course numbers and cross-listed courses.
The position of Degree Audit Coordinator for Graduate Schools has full responsibility, working with all relevant academic departments, to track and process all candidates for diplomas for all graduate programs within Arts and Sciences and the School of Engineering.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Verifying with academic departments that all requirements have been met and completed;
• Presenting to the Trustees and accurate list of all certified candidates for degrees;
• Managing communications to all advanced degree candidates, especially time-sensitive announcements;
• Cross-training on other Registrar processes like course and credit designations and updates for the Bulletin.
• Bachelor's degree OR one (1) year of equivalent experience in higher education (or a related field) AND a High School diploma/GED
• Ability to use all aspects of Microsoft Office Suite in daily tasks; ability to understand Student Information System and all aspects of Student Portfolio and other software required to perform daily tasks.
Should possess strong customer service skills He/she should have an understanding of higher education, and demonstrate the ability to interpret and apply university policy as it applies to degree requirements. Should be attentive to detail and follow through, handle multiple, concurrent tasks, stay calm under pressure and most important be a team player. Flexibility in assignments of tasks; confidentiality of the work performed is mandatory. The selected individual must be accurate in data entry. Candidates should become familiar with University calendar and information flow regarding student's records, biographical data and University policies and procedures immediately upon hiring.
Tufts University is an AA/EO employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/67jgkwm
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.