Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 6/8/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Financial Aid Technical Advisor is responsible for advising and assisting students and families with financing education by explaining appropriate funding options. The Advisor also awards financial aid ensuring full compliance with federal, state and university regulations. The Advisor manages all aspects of Colleague Financial Aid Module functionality for the University Campus student population.
• Perform all aspects of mass financial aid packaging functions in the Colleauge Financial Aid Module as needed.
• Execute financial aid leveraging process as indicated by the admission office for new students.
• Create and execute reports for the University Campus student population.
• Advise students and families on financial options available including federal and state aid.
• Provide prospective and current students with the accurate information on the financial aid application process.
• Provide exemplary customer service and remain student focused at all times.
• Answer phone calls and emails promptly and courteously. Answer voicemail the same day the message is received.
• Support recruitment and retention efforts by collaborating across departments.
• Maintain the Federal Work Study program.
• Perform annual set up of Colleague Financial Aid module.
• Participates in special events and in evening and weekend work as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Require demonstrated experience in the field of financial aid.
• Require demonstrated ability with maintaining Colleague Financial Aid Module.
• Require demonstrated ability with SQL report writing functionality.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, excellent writing composition skills, strong knowledge of aid regulations.
• Demonstrated critical thinking skills and ability to work collegially and collaboratively within a team, and able to react and adjust quickly to changing conditions.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum five years work experience, preferably a minimum of two years financial aid experience.
• Associates degree or equivalent.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.