Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 6/4/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The purpose of this position is to coordinate and participate in a variety of payroll critical activities involved in processing University payroll to ensure that all payroll payments are made in an accurate and timely manner; and to be responsible to its internal customers, including Human Resource support.
• Review new hire paperwork with new hire employees and collect appropriate documentation.
• Enter new hire payroll information into the ADP payroll system, BusinesSolver, and My Retirement Manager systems.
• Run reports out of ADP payroll system.
• Collection of Payroll data: review and verify all documentation is complete, properly coded and ready to process.
• Record employee information, such as exemptions, transfers, and resignations, to maintain and update payroll records.
• Research and resolve exempt vs. non-exempt status issues.
• Entering address updates and name changes into ADP payroll system, BusinesSolver, and My Retirement Manager systems.
• Record adjustments to pay related information.
• Assist in maintaining personnel files to include set up and filing
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience with payroll processing
• Data entry experience with payroll system
• Demonstrated proficiency with computer programs Microsoft Word, Excel, and Internet skills
• Excellent oral and written communication and inter-personal skills with ability to solve complicated complaints, inquiries, and issues involving pay
• Possess a strong attention to detail
• Must possess an appropriate level of discretion in maintaining confidentiality
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Experience in team environment
High School Diploma or equivalent
• Working knowledge of wage and hour regulations and payroll tax fundamentals preferred
• ADP payroll processing experience preferred
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.