Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 6/10/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Under the general direction of the Associate Vice President of Enrollment & Support Services the Communications Strategist maintains overall responsibility for all activities related to student-facing outreach communications for multiple work groups within the Enrollment and Online Programs team. The Communications Strategist will compose creative content and deploy all available technology efficiently and effectively in a manner that informs inquiries, new and continuing students, and former students to support our new student acquisition and continuing student retention initiatives for the Enrollment and Online Programs group.
• Plan and lead all outreach communication campaigns; supporting our efforts to engage inquiries as well as to convey important information to our new and continuing students.
• Measure the effectiveness of all communications through current technology tools and strategically adjust according to situational needs, trends and special requests.
• Maintain outreach calendar for multiple teams in a manner that ensures opportunities to communicate are maximized and proactively devise new initiatives to increase response rates and engagement.
• Develop a strategy to regularly test, refresh and renew output to create a dynamic, engaging approach to all communication releases.
• Seek out additional opportunities to enhance our communication plan effectiveness through continual proactive awareness of the latest technology and trends in communication via various avenues including social media.
• Proactively engage all departments within Enrollment and Online Programs to fully understand communication needs and adjust accordingly based on multiple variables.
• Maintain extensive archival information regarding all deployed outreach initiatives for future retrieval and potential reuse.
• Superior oral and written communications skills with an emphasis on effective outreach, creative approaches, attention to detail and efficient delivery methods.
• Ability to devise compelling outreach initiatives deploying current technology across multiple areas of the organization.
• Ability to engage with a variety of constituents in a variety of roles within the Enrollment and Online Programs group.
• Superior organizational skills; ability to execute multiple objectives concurrently.
• Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends.
• Periodic travel to the Saint Leo University Campus required.
• Proficiency with MS office required.
Three or more years of related experience in a high-volume communications role.
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution required.
Master’s degree preferred.
Experience with customer/student relationship management systems preferred.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.