Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 6/10/2015.
Under the general direction of the Associate Vice President of Enrollment & Support Services the Communications Strategist maintains overall responsibility for all activities related to student-facing outreach communications for multiple work groups within the Enrollment and Online Programs team. The Communications Strategist will compose creative content and deploy all available technology efficiently and effectively in a manner that informs inquiries, new and continuing students, and former students to support our new student acquisition and continuing student retention initiatives for the Enrollment and Online Programs group.
• Plan and lead all outreach communication campaigns; supporting our efforts to engage inquiries as well as to convey important information to our new and continuing students.
• Measure the effectiveness of all communications through current technology tools and strategically adjust according to situational needs, trends and special requests.
• Maintain outreach calendar for multiple teams in a manner that ensures opportunities to communicate are maximized and proactively devise new initiatives to increase response rates and engagement.
• Develop a strategy to regularly test, refresh and renew output to create a dynamic, engaging approach to all communication releases.
• Seek out additional opportunities to enhance our communication plan effectiveness through continual proactive awareness of the latest technology and trends in communication via various avenues including social media.
• Proactively engage all departments within Enrollment and Online Programs to fully understand communication needs and adjust accordingly based on multiple variables.
• Maintain extensive archival information regarding all deployed outreach initiatives for future retrieval and potential reuse.
• Superior oral and written communications skills with an emphasis on effective outreach, creative approaches, attention to detail and efficient delivery methods.
• Ability to devise compelling outreach initiatives deploying current technology across multiple areas of the organization.
• Ability to engage with a variety of constituents in a variety of roles within the Enrollment and Online Programs group.
• Superior organizational skills; ability to execute multiple objectives concurrently.
• Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends.
• Periodic travel to the Saint Leo University Campus required.
• Proficiency with MS office required.
Three or more years of related experience in a high-volume communications role.
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution required.
Master’s degree preferred.
Experience with customer/student relationship management systems preferred.