Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 5/22/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Assist in the overall organization and administration of a comprehensive campus recreation program which provides maximum opportunities for the Saint Leo University community.
Responsible for a wide variety of administrative and supervisory duties for a multi-faceted and dynamic Campus Recreation program, facilities, and student work force.
The incumbent will apply a broad range of programmatic, financial, personnel, and facility management skills.
The incumbent will assist with the oversight of programing and policy development, leadership development, strategic planning, facility scheduling and coordination, budget recommendations, personnel, maintenance, security and risk management.
There will be duties within summer camps and conferences during the summer months.
• Assist with day to day operation of the comprehensive recreation program
• Assist in the development of long-term and short-term goals for the recreation department, as well as their execution.
• Recruit, train, and schedule student workers
• Coordinate the intramural sports program, which serves students, faculty, and staff
• Contributes to the development of services and strategies for the retention of undergraduate students
• Create environments that inspire innovation and effective student development outcomes
• Assists the leadership team in strategic planning and ensure all program areas effectively develop long range planning that relates to the department’s overall strategic plan
• Prepare information to communicate regularly to the University and external community regarding Campus Recreation and all its programs and facilities
• Prepare reports and proposals, as necessary, including major equipment purchases and replacements as needed
• Assist in the management of the summer camps and conferences held during May, June, July and August.
Experience managing a campus recreation program
Highly motivated, energetic, self-starting team player with a proven record of success in administering a broad based campus recreation program with extensive facility management experience and expertise.
First Aid/CPR/AED Certified
Must work towards certification in Ropes Course.
A Bachelor’s degree
Experience managing a campus recreation program.
A Master’s degree in Recreation, Health and Physical Education, or related field; or, a combination of education and experience managing a campus recreation program.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.