Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 5/13/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
To oversee all aspects of the intercollegiate athletics program.
Oversee all aspects of the student athlete development and performance of the men’s intercollegiate basketball program to include:
• Organizing, recruitment/evaluation of student-athletes.
• Conducting and supervising practices, travel and games.
• Preparing for and implementing game strategies.
• Providing appropriate leadership, direction and supervision relevant to the academic progress and personal development of student-athletes within the men’s basketball program.
• Creating a positive and productive environment for the student-athletes.
Oversee administrative functions within the men’s intercollegiate basketball program:
• Participating in conference and NCAA
• Adhering to all conference and NCAA rules/requirements relevant to the conduct of the intercollegiate basketball
• Preparing information relevant to
budgeting, equipment needs, and program concerns.
• Participate in promotional and public relations to advance athletic programs by:
• Providing assistance with departmental fund-raising.
• Representing the Department of Athletics at designated University, departmental and community functions.
• Serving in public relations capacities as needed.
• Encouraging staff and student-athletes to participate in community service activities.
• Promote the University’s core values to student’s, co-workers and university community.
• Build effective partnerships with co-workers throughout the University by freely sharing appropriate information
and providing assistance when needed.
• Ensuring optimum service to all internal and external partners in response to all requests for service and information.
• Maintaining an environment that is welcoming to persons of all backgrounds,nationalities, and roles.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Successful coaching experience. Proven ability to recruit quality student-athletes.
Bachelors’ degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
Collegiate head coaching experience.
Master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
Successful Collegiate Head Coaching Experience at the Division II level.
Proven ability to provide mentoring and leadership to student-athletes.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.