Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 5/23/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Under the direction of the Associate Director of Admissions, the Coordinator will act as the primary contact for questions and information regarding residency regulations as set forth by the Utah Board of Regents, and university policy or procedures regarding residency. Determine residency classification for tuition purposes by reviewing admission applications and residency reclassification applications as well as requesting and reviewing needed documentation. Advise current and prospective students, members of the community, or any other person that contacts the Office of Admissions regarding policy and procedure related to Undergraduate Admissions, International Undergraduate Admissions, and other general university information.
Graduation from an accredited institution with an associate’s degree and two years professional experience in a related discipline or a combination of education and experience totaling four years.
• Knowledge of student admission procedures related to new, transfer, readmitted and international applications and university policy.
• Knowledge of Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
• Knowledge and experience working with standard office equipment, computer programs and current institutional student systems.
• Skill in effective communication, public speaking and rapport-building.
• Coordinating and organization skill to maintain an effective record management and information systems.
• Skill in procedures and office equipment related to the needs of the department.
• Ability to apply effective general principles to specific conditions and policies.
• Ability to follow written and oral procedures and instructions.
• Ability to deal with public, faculty, student and staff effectively and courteously
Under “Reference’s Letter” Please list a minimum of three contacts. References may be contacted at some point during the screening and selection process.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.