Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 5/18/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules and expedites workflow
• May assist staff by scheduling and coordinating support activities
• Provides orientation and training to part time staff
• Provides customer service for students, faculty and community patrons by assisting with software support and training, resolving logon issues, monitors classroom equipment and
prepares classroom spaces
• Supplies operational support to college departments ·
• Contributes in department initiatives, seminars and workshops
• Maintains general clerical activity records and compiles basic unit reports
• Studies and standardizes procedures for improvement within the unit
• Prepares for submission and create budget entry as needed
• Functionally supervise student assistants in the assigned unit
• Performs other related duties within the job grade and job classification as assigned
• High School Diploma/GED
• Three years of experience servicing students in an academic setting
• Administrative support experience
• One year of previous functional supervisory experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Skills in keyboarding, basic math, basic grammar, intermediate level word processing (MS Word) and intermediate level spreadsheet applications (MS Excel)
• Sensitivity to appropriately respond to the needs of a diverse population
• Associate Degree
• Skills in advanced level word processing (MS Word), advanced level spreadsheet applications (MS Excel)
• Advanced level presentation software skills
• Experience with Banner Student Information System
• Previous experience with assisting in monitoring and preparing a departmental budget
Normal work schedule Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm.
This is a Full-time (1199/SEIU) Bargaining Unit position, Grade 05. Full time (1199/SEIU) bargaining unit employees at Cuyahoga Community College will be considered first for vacant positions.
During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.