Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 6/5/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Under the general direction of the Director of Las Vegas Support Center, the Associate Director of Undergraduate Admissions maintains overall responsibility for all activities related to the recruitment of Center for Online Learning, (COL) students within their assigned team of Enrollment Counselors.
The Associate Director leads the recruitment and interview process, and manages prospective student communications from the point of initial contact through academic course registration including the first week of classes.
• Lead the training and management of student acquisition efforts for a team of 10 – 12 Enrollment Counselors. Bring best practices in student acquisition and retention activities from both traditional and online environments.
• Ensure an outstanding enrollment through first term registration experience for undergraduate online students.
• Ensure a smooth transition between Enrollment Counselors and Student Advisors.
• Develop Enrollment Counselors into confident, student-centered team members, potential leaders and skilled mentors.
• Work collaboratively to ensure that enrollment, retention, student satisfaction, and revenue objectives are achieved.
• Set prospective student communication plan from the point of initial contact through first term registration and first week of classes.
• Assist in overseeing the Admissions Operations/Quality Assurance teams that processes documents and monitors compliance of enrollment/admissions staff with all internal and external policies and regulations.
• Assist in developing strategies for the mining of prospective applicant data, and create and maintain a plan for outreach and follow through that maximizes enrollment potential of qualified students.
• Create and sustain a culture of excellence, community and integrity.
• Assist in providing clear processes to ensure team members have a solid understanding of their roles and responsibilities.
• Assist in developing strategies for involving alumni and current students in the recruiting and mentoring process.
• Ensure compliance with all Saint Leo policies and all federal, state and accreditation requirements.
Excellent communication and presentation skills. Proven ability to work with both traditional and non-traditional students with diverse backgrounds and needs. Proven ability to establish rapport with students, faculty, alumni, employers and staff colleagues.
Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
Proficiency with MS Office and managing databases
Master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.