Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 8/17/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Job ID: 737. To serve as a scoreboard operator at various Miami sporting events.
This position specifically supports the mission of the University and the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics by assisting in institutional compliance with NCAA and Conference rules and regulations.
Operates various electronic scoreboard systems including Daktronics scoreboard systems.
Keeps accurate record of scoring and other game statistics.
- Requires a high school education or Equivalent
- Ability to attend all trainings and pre-event meetings.
- Must be available for the majority of Miami home athletic events. (Includes nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to follow a timeline and be alert at all times during events.
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior experience operating electronic scoreboard systems
- Strong knowledge of the following sports: Field Hockey, Soccer, Volleyball, Baseball, Softball, Soccer, Basketball & Football.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Please send answers to the following questions to Stephanie Davis via email at email@example.com:
1. Have you previously worked as a Scoreboard Operator?
2. For which sports do you have a working knowledge?
3. Where did you gain your work experience, and at what level (high school, collegiate, or professional)?
Miami University, an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with smoke- and tobacco-free campuses, is committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.