Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 10/25/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Director of the Center for Nonprofit Management (CNM) has a dual reporting relationship to the Associate Dean for Interdisciplinary Studies and to the Vice President for Mission. Together with the Associate Dean and Vice President for Mission, the Director provides the strategic leadership necessary to deliver the appropriate services and support to the Stonehill community and area nonprofits that will fulfill its mission.
• Develop and implement a strategic plan.
• Report to the Associate Dean for Interdisciplinary Studies on day-to-day operations of CNM and, together with the Associate Dean, report to the Vice President for Mission on matters of strategic planning, external relationships, and on issues related to how CNM lives out the mission and values of the College.
• Foster involvement and participation among constituents and across departments at the College.
• Provide direction for planning and execution of existing programs.
• Establish and implement new programs.
• Engage and support an advisory board composed of community leaders.
• Create and manage the budget.
• Work cross-divisionally to develop and advance a sustainable revenue model.
• Collaborate with the Office of Advancement and other college departments to put forth proposals in seeking grants and funding.
• Build and sustain customer base through integrated marketing efforts and outreach.
• Direct and conduct research and needs assessments on region’s nonprofit sector.
• Solicit, coordinate, and implement consulting engagements.
Guide CNM to adhere to and fulfill its mission to build the leadership and management capacity of Stonehill students and nonprofits in the region of Southeastern Massachusetts, including the Cape and the Islands, and northern Rhode Island.
• Provide oversight and guidance for CNM’s internship program.
• Design, organize and implement learning programs for CNM clients.
• Oversee and grow the Developing Fundraising Leaders Institute in collaboration with the Advancement Division at the College.
• Build and sustain relationships across departments and divisions to integrate already-existing resources into Center programs.
• Represent CNM on boards of community-based organizations and initiatives.
• Develop and advance partnerships with leaders of management support organizations, foundations, and nonprofits.
• Teach a course each semester and act as a liaison between CNM and the Academic Affairs Division (if appropriate given education level and experience)
Bachelors’ degree required.
Masters or Doctorate degree preferred.
Interested applicants should submit an online letter of application and resume or curriculum vitae via the Stonehill Job's website only. Applications will be reviewed as they are received until the position is filled. Please email general inquiries to Kim Cordeiro, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.