Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 5/5/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Performs routine administrative duties in the day-to-day functions of the office; perform other duties as required.
• Tracking of Program Update Requests
• Suspension and Probation Reports and Holds
• Incomplete and Missing Grade Checks
• Taking Meeting Minutes
• Faculty Reminders and Compliance Checks
• Administer Disability Accommodations in Learning Studio
• Prepare Power points for Presentations and Orientations
• Monitor Graduate Studies in Business email and track student requests (conditional admits, issues, transfer credits etc…)
• Maintain Syllabi Collection each term
• Ordering of office supplies and equipment
• Daily retrieval, receipt documenting, and distribution of office mail
• Event Planning and Setups/Meeting Planning and Room Reservations
• Update Flyers
• Maintain Postings and schedule interviews for student workers and research assistants
• Assisting Director with processing new hire paperwork
• Managing and administering Tuition Assistance for Staff and Adjunct Faculty
• Assisting Director with management and administration of Center operating budget
Must be organized, detail orientated, have basic excel knowledge, proficient with word and PowerPoint, good attendance, time management, interpersonal skills and great customer service.
High School Diploma
High School Diploma or equivalent
Administrative experience, higher education administration experience
Associates and/or Enrollment in a 2-4 year degree program
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.