Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 5/12/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Coordinator of Intervention Services & Assessment is responsible for supporting the Intervention Services program at MSU Denver, including ensuring that the Academic Standing process and communications with students and advisors run smoothly. The Coordinator also manages the assessment process for the Academic Advising Center, which includes Intervention Services. The Coordinator also supports the University’s students and advisors by coordinating outreach efforts by implementing the advising communication strategy.
Intervention Services 50%
• Coordinate student notification and advisor assignment/notification processes
• Manage Academic Suspension appeal process and notifications
• Collaborate with appropriate departments to ensure Academic Standing information is accurate
• Help prepare & deliver training materials to advisors and students
Assessment & data management 30%
• Coordinate timely development of assessment instruments and data collection to support AAC program assessment
• Contribute to program assessment reports using available reporting tools (currently Cognos)
• Develop and maintain reports to aid outreach efforts
Program Coordination 20%
• Helps define and implement communication strategy to students and among advisors and others
• Coordinates implementation and appropriate timing of outreach campaigns using available CRM tools
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 2 years working at a regionally accredited higher education institution
• Demonstrated experience developing and assessing student learning outcomes
• Demonstrated ability to create & maintain databases, manage data, perform statistical analysis, and develop reports
• Experience collaborating with others or working as part of a team to complete a task or project
• Experience creating and implementing presentations, workshops or training
• Demonstrated experience developing communication strategies and campaigns
• Demonstrated experience with a Client Relationship Management (CRM) package
• Demonstrated experience with reporting software (Cognos, Crystal Reports, etc.)
• Demonstrated experience with developmental advising/coaching
IMPORTANT: In order to be considered as an applicant you must apply via the online application system, www.msudenverjobs.com.
References refers to a list of three professional references and their contact information.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.