Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 7/23/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Job ID: 560. The Coordinator of Athletic Media Productions will report to the Assistant Athletics Director for Broadcasting.
This position specifically supports the mission of the University and the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics by assisting in institutional compliance with NCAA and Conference rules and regulations.
* Oversee the development, production and television distribution for Miami Athletics. This includes producing a variety of video content, but main focus will be on managing at least 35 live events.
* Other promotional materials include: image spots, commercials, press conferences, television series, and sports highlight reels.
* Recruit, hire staff and train personnel for all live productions.
* Recruit students to be part of the television production team.
* Shoot, edit, load video for live game day production.
* Manage all personnel issues, including changes and needs for production.
* Troubleshoot and problem-solve all technical issues with production equipment. This may include repairs to equipment or fixing any long term issues with equipment.
* Organize, archive and store all game footage for all sports for Miami Athletics.
* Work with Miami's Coordinator of Social Media in content creation for other areas of Miami's Athletic Department.
* Assist with video content for www.MURedHawks.com when available.
* This position will be asked to work many late nights and weekends.
* Bachelor's degree required in telecommunications, visual communications, film production or other related field.
* Two to three years or experience required.
* Experience in live broadcast production.
* Two to three years of experience in video editing.
* Knowledge of Ross Carbonite Switcher, Ross Expressions Graphics System, Tricaster Switcher, and 3-Play Replay unit.
* Knowledge of lighting, cabling and equipment management.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Strong technical background in video engineering, live streaming support and electrical connectivity.
* Experience in a problem-solving environment in both technical and creative means for projects.
* Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite.
* Experience in lighting, set design, audio engineering.
* Previous IT, live video production experience.
Miami University, an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with smoke- and tobacco-free campuses, is committed to a multicultural environment and strongly encourages applications from minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.