Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 4/15/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
• *Responds to inquiries from current and prospective students.
• *Assists students with registration processing; manual and self-service.
• *Assists students with processing of various forms and college paperwork.
• *Answers telephone, provides basic information and directs calls. Greets visitors to the office and provides information or directs them to appropriate contact. Mails out requested course and college information.
• Maintains updated program materials and applications packets for the Health Careers programs
• Represents Health Career programs at Open Houses and other on and off-campus recruitment activities.
• Files information and records.
• Uses scanning technology to update electronic files.
• Anticipates and meets all customer needs accurately, professionally, and with a commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Performs other related duties as assigned,
*denotes essential function
• Associate Degree.
• Two (2) years of equivalent full-time customer service experience in a secondary or post-secondary educational setting.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and ability to effectively community with
individuals at all levels
• Strong presentation skills.
• Skills in keyboarding; basic math and grammar, and basic level word processing (MS
• Excellent customer service skills and proven ability to develop and sustain productive
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to recruit students
• Valid Ohio driver’s license and ability to meet the College insurability requirements
• Must have sensitivity to respond appropriately to the needs of a diverse population.
• Experience in Banner navigation.
• Experience working in a higher education environment.
• Experience marketing programs to students
• Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Access and MS PowerPoint.
Mon-Fri 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Occasionally a evening or weekend event.
This is a Part-time(1199/SEIU) Bargaining Unit position, Grade 8. Part time (1199/SEIU) bargaining unit employees at Cuyahoga Community College will be considered first for vacant positions.
During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.