Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 6/23/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Application Developer / Analyst I is responsible for implementing, maintaining, and upgrading a variety of technology solutions and projects in support of the Enterprise Resource System (ERP - Ellucian Colleague). In this roll you will interface with a variety of staff, develop, maintain, code, test, troubleshoot and install programs and systems to satisfy user requirements. To follow are the duties for this role:
1. Under general guidance of the lead application developer/analyst, provide routine administrative software system support including coding, testing, documenting, troubleshooting, and refinement & installation of programs/systems in order to satisfy user, legal/regulatory and audit requirements.
2. Analyze and troubleshoot Ellucian application environment problems to determine proper resolution. Resolve technical problems involving application environments and apply software patches to appropriate environments.
3. Translate work statements and specifications into appropriate programming codes using Ellucian programming environment as necessary.
4. Generate required test data files and execute testing procedures.
5. Develop and modify basic reports using tools such as Business Objects Web Intelligence and Crystal Report Writer.
6. Prepare system and programming documentation for review and approval by Director/Lead. Share with users and other developer(s)/analyst(s) in accordance with internal and external standards.
7. Build and maintain routine data import/export interfaces between the ERP system and various internal/external databases as required.
8. Complete account provisioning for ERP system as documenting in the Service Desk work order system. Processes adds, moves, and changes to user access rights. Conduct account audits in accordance with the ERP User Access Review Procedure.
9. Perform basic maintenance, upgrades, and support of graphical user interface.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.