Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 1/19/2013.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The level of position into which the candidate will be hired will be based on the amount of relevant experience as determined by the Director. Please include both a cover letter and a resume with your application.
The Office of Career Services (OCS) at The Fletcher School provides career education, programming and coaching to The Fletcher School´s students and alumni to help them maximize their career opportunities. The Fletcher School is a highly distinguished graduate school of international affairs. The OCS also does marketing and relationship management with employers around the world.
The OCS seeks an individual with exceptional customer service skills, solid understanding of Human Resources staffing strategies and hiring practices in the assigned career fields, and superior communication skills to fill its available Assistant/Associate Director position.
The Assistant/Associate Director career coach has four primary responsibilities:
* One-on-one coaching and advising for students
* Management of the overall career education programming offered by the office
* Sector-specific career education for private sector careers and teaching for one section of a required-for-graduation, ten-week program for a classroom of 60 students; career education includes partnerships with student clubs and faculty to execute on-campus programming
* Employer outreach for organizations in assigned career areas and relationship management with existing employers
* Master´s degree
* Minimum of three to five (3 to 5) years of directly relevant post-graduate experience for the Assistant Director level, minimum of five to seven (5 to 7) years of directly relevant post-graduate experience for the Associate Director level
* Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, and knowledge of systems and how to encourage client usage
* This position requires availability and flexibility to travel both domestically and internationally to meet with employers and participate in annual career trips
Preferred Qualifications: The following are STRONGLY preferred: MBA, MBTI Certified Trainer and experience in at least one of the following areas:
* Either HR managerial role or line management role with significant work-force planning responsibilities with a global private sector employer
* A career services background at a top MBA school
Special Work Schedule Requirements: Availability for occasional evening or weekend work and travel within the US and abroad to meet with employers and participate in annual career trips.
Tufts is an AA/EO employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/dg872mh
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.