Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 4/17/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Adler University is the leading academic institution advancing socially responsible practice, healthy communities, and a more just society. Adler University was founded on an important idea: Our health resides in our community life and connections. This is what drives our groundbreaking curricula and commitment to social responsibility, from our campuses in downtown Chicago and Vancouver and through Adler Online. We work with those courageous enough to want to change the world. Our doctoral and master's programs—many of them nationally recognized in fast-growing fields—prepare students to lead social change in the fields of psychology and mental health, criminal justice and public safety, business, public policy, and advocacy. We are committed to quality through continuous process improvement and personal accountability. As a result, we seek professionals, who embrace life-long learning, present proactive solutions and drive results to support social responsibility from the classroom to the community.
The Business Analyst II (BA) provides operational support for a broad portfolio of mission critical applications and a wide range of functional areas. The BA role proactively seeks operational efficiencies in process and procedure through the study of existing departmental activities and collaboration with personnel. The BA identifies opportunities and challenges and develops solutions using technology and business process re-engineering. Key Responsibilities
• Baccalaureate degree in Business Administration or Information Systems
• Possess strong business and technical understanding
• Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to balance the needs of the business user with the needs of the system
• Detail-oriented and comfortable handling multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to build consensus and motivate others
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Master of all Microsoft Office productivity tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Exposure to Colleague by Ellucian student information system
• Two to three years of experience as a Business Analyst desired
• Experience in a higher education environment a plus
• Experience in Hyland OnBase system / other workflow systems a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Adler University that all persons are entitled to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) protection. Adler University does not discriminate against any individual for employment because of age, religion, race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status (including unfavorable discharge from the military), or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.