Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 9/23/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Assist with training college personnel in developing Active Learning modules and other course management initiatives in accordance with the Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP)
2. Serve as lead coordinator/facilitator of Faculty Learning communities in support of the QEP
3. Serve as peer review/support person for assisting faculty with development of active learning methods
4. Conduct seminars and other training activities associated with but not limited to on-line courses
5. Assist faculty in the identification and development of course delivery options best suited to type of material being delivered
6. Develop, in coordination with various departments, information, to include survey data, applicable to accreditation requirements and course management databases.
7. Employ current course technology i.e. internet, telecourse methodologies and interactive technology as required.
8. Teach courses, as needed, in field of expertise.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Serve on University committees as appropriate.
2. Participate in various University functions including faculty and administrative development activities.
3. Maintain course software supplies and other materials.
4. Plan and organize instructional techniques that maximize student learning.
5. Commitment to student centered approaches to learning.
6. Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed.
1. Masters Degree in Instructional Design or related field; terminal degree preferred.
2. At least (3) three years of related experience.
1. (5) Five plus years experience with assisting faculty members transitioning from long term use of traditional instructional approaches.
2. Familiarity with clinical or healthcare educational settings/needs.
3. Experience with curriculum review and redesign.
4. Familiarity with and enthusiasm for philosophically directed education.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.