Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 4/10/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Provides administrative support for the Master of Social Work Program in the School of Education and Social Services.
• Prepare academic evaluations for use during advising and as a check for graduation requirements
• Check course equivalents in appropriate databases
• Resolve routine concerns between students and faculty
• Answer the phone, direct incoming calls or inquiries
• Coordinate ordering faculty files for clearances
• Assist director with scheduling and preparing course transmittals, prepare adjunct contracts, run and review budget reports, requisitions for purchasing, maintain department records, order office supplies, correspondence and mail
• Use reporting system for gathering data that will assist director
• Assist with meetings and retreats, use 25 Live to schedule rooms
• Attend meetings and training sessions as required
• Participates in University functions as appropriate
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Dean, Associate Dean, and/or the Director of the Master of Social Work Program.
• Provide students with licensure application documentation
• Input new student enrollments in field database
• Assist director in managing CSWE reaccreditation fees, creating reports, collecting CSWE MSW program data
• Assist in managing and maintaining Continue Education Program for Social Workers
Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks. The ability to work independently with little supervision. Must be self-motivated and demonstrate the ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
High School Diploma and two (2) years office related/clerical experience. Ability to use computer programs Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet, and Datatel
Associates degree or higher preferred. Working knowledge of Saint Leo University a plus
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.