Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 1/9/2013.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Jonathan M. Tisch College of Citizenship and Public Service prepares Tufts students to become engaged public citizens and community leaders who will help build a more equitable world. Tisch College works across the entire of Tufts University to engage Tufts students in meaningful community building and public service experiences, explore personal commitments to civic participation, and take on active and effective roles in public life, to engage faculty in civic engagement research and teaching, and to link university assets to addressing community needs.
The Adminiustrative Assistant to the Dean will:
• Provide administrative support to the Office of the Dean, including oversight and coordination of the Dean's schedule, filing, mailings, office organization, travel planning, and travel preparation;
• Review the Dean's schedule to identify, anticipate and actively manage potential conflicts, preparation required for meetings, and liaison with other staff;
• Assist in managing all working relationships with Tisch College stakeholders and constituencies within and outside of the University;
• Assist in the coordination of Tisch College events as they relate to the Dean;
• Plan, staff and coordinate meeting planning with the Board of Overseers office; take minutes at meetings of the Board;
• Staff Tisch College Development Committee meetings and cultivation events;
• Oversee flow of information through the Dean's office:
• Facilitate daily communications between staff, students and Dean;
• Handle responsibility for confidential and time sensitive material;
• Perform research as needed for projects of the Dean;
• Perform various assignments for the Dean's Office as needed.
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of three (3) years of related experience
• High proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications and other computer skills
• Excellent writing, editing and research skills are needed
• Must also possess excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and talent for collaboration with diverse individuals and groups
• Must possess attention to detail as well as project management skills
Tufts University is an AA/EO employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/wzwjvkr
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.