Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 9/19/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
This position instructs and develops curriculum for courses within the Information Technology function in Tri-C’s
Workforce and Economic Development Division (WEDD).
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- Current practitioner experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven background in providing dynamic instruction
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Able to integrate industry, professional and life experiences into a classroom learning environment
- Maintain a high level of commitment to guide and motivate students in their goals to achieve a higher education
- Flexible work schedule to instruct day and/or evening courses at multiple college locations
- Comfortable presenting to a diverse population of students in either large and small groups
2008, SQL , Sharepoint, and Exchange)
– Visual Basic.NET, Java Programming, Objective C
– CEH/Computer Forensics
-Technical Trainer Certification
-Two years of experience conducting corporate/professional training
Dependent on Class Schedules
During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.