Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 4/17/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
The Business Intelligence Developer will design, build, test, and document Business Intelligence reports and universes, in addition to assisting with deployment and maintenance tasks of the BI environment. This position will work closely with technology and other department staff to define and develop BI requirements supporting the business processes of Adler University. This includes the support of current systems as well as the development of new tools that optimize information management operations and enhance information collection and analysis through the university’s SAP BI BusinessObjects Web Intelligence and Cognos BI reporting solutions, as well as SharePoint Workflow and InfoPath.
Leverage prior experience with Web Intelligence and Cognos to build dashboards and reports based on end-user requirements.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or an equivalent combination of related education and work experience
• A minimum of 3 years of Business Intelligence development experience
• Advanced skill in the development of BusinessObjects Web Intelligence reports and dashboards
• Advanced skill in the development of Cognos BI reports and dashboards
• Strong analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to research and to apply problem-solving skills to complex technical problems
• Knowledge of version and revision control / structured change management practices and procedures
• Demonstrated skill with the following development tools and databases
o SAP BI BusinessObjects
o SAP Information Design Tool
o Cognos BI
o Crystal Reports
o SharePoint Workflow
o SQL Server
• Strong customer service focus
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently
• Must be proactive, able to identify and champion enhancements, etc.
• Must be organized and detail-oriented
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.