Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 4/21/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Provide leadership for and coordination of activities of Saint Leo University at the Gainesville, Florida Education Center.
1. To supervise and coordinate the activities of the staff and faculty at the Gainesville Education Center.
2. To implement the University Strategic Plan and the Division of Continuing Education Plan of Operation as it relates to current and future activities within the Education Center.
3. To achieve University budget requirements and appropriately expend University budget resources.
4. To represent the University to appropriate public and private constituencies, including overseeing compliance activities with various regulatory agencies such as SACS, the US Military, and others.
5. To implement various University academic, fiscal, and human resources policies.
6. To seek out new ventures and opportunities in accordance with the University Stategic Plan and the Division of Continuing Education Plan of Operation.
Master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.