Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 3/18/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Coordinate the Distance Learning Program administrative office function, including management of daily office function while maintaining all paperwork associated with the Distance Learning Program. This includes providing assistance to faculty, staff,and all interested parties.
• Coordinate payroll and other paperwork associated with staff and faulty
• Supports the planning, organizing and compiling of interpretive reports and statistical information
• Organizes and maintains the department budgetary system
• Manages purchase requisitions, budget expenditures/balance reports
• Provide data as needed for the preparation of reports as needed by the Director
• Assist with other requirements of daily operations as directed by the Director
Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and time management skills. The ability to work independently with little supervision. Must be self-motivated and demonstrate the ability to maintain confidentiality of information. Demonstrated computer literacy to include usage of Microsoft Excel and Word and knowledge of internet resources.
Associates degree from a regionally accredited institution.
2-3 years administrative support experience, preferably in higher education.
Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred;
Experience in higher education administration preferred.
Knowledge of Saint Leo University a plus;
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.