Unfortunately, this job is expired as of 8/1/2015.
To continue in your search through the appropriate job categories, click either Administrative Staff, Higher Education Executives, Faculty, Post-Doc and Graduate Assistants, . You can also utilize "guess-free" keyword search tools with up to eight pre-defined criteria. Search for and Apply to academic postings directly from the site. Post your background either confidentially or overtly. Stand out and be discovered!
Department Nursing and Health Professions
The Department of Nursing and Health Professions at Utah State University (USU) seeks a Nursing Program Coordinator and Professional Practice Assistant or Associate Professor at the Moab Campus. This is a 12-month benefited position beginning August 1, 2015.
Utah State University seeks a dynamic individual to serve as a Nursing Program Coordinator and member of the faculty at the USU Moab Campus. The Program Coordinator has the responsibility to oversee and manage the wide range of day-to-day teaching and administrative activities for the USU Nursing Program at the USU Moab campus. The Program Coordinator serves as an important interface between faculty, students, the local healthcare community, and the Director of Nursing Programs. This is a 12-month benefited position. The primary duties are teaching (60%), program leadership (30%) and service (10%). Teaching will be at the undergraduate level and is based on the expertise of the individual. The Program Coordinator at the Moab campus is a vital member of the USU Nursing Program leadership team.
- A graduate degree in nursing.
- A record of excellent teaching, service, and leadership.
- Evidence of the ability to work with external constituencies, including health care partners.
- Ability to promote a positive and collaborative environment with faculty and staff.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current trends and issues in higher education, nursing education, health care and professional nursing.
- Licensed registered nurse in the state of Utah or eligible for licensure in the state.
- Record of leadership in the nursing field.
- A doctoral degree with a graduate degree in nursing.
- A minimum of three years of higher education experience.
- A minimum of two years of administrative experience.
- Demonstrated ability to be innovative around program development and implementation.
- Experience with the nursing accreditation processes.
- Experience working within a multi campus system.
Review Date 03-28-2015
Position Close Date Open Until Filled
Salary $75,000 - $80,000 plus excellent benefits
See http://jobs.usu.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=61436 for more information and to apply online.
Requisition Number 055267
Employment in this position is contingent upon a satisfactory background check. Utah State University is an AA/EO Employer and encourages gender and ethnic diversity.
You were inactive for over twenty minutes. To protect you, we have logged you out. Any unsaved data has been lost.